February 4, 2014

reasons to celebrate!

We've been busy the past few weekends with lots and lots of celebrating! So much so, that we are looking forward to getting our diets back to normal and keeping things a little modest for a while. About 10 days ago, we celebrated Tom's 37th (gasp!) and went out for an amazing dinner at Maroni's in Northport. Tasting menu style, we tried about 25 different dishes that night -- all of which were delicious! The next weekend, my parents celebrated their FORTIETH (also known as their Ruby) wedding anniversary, and we had a small but fun celebration with, of course, lots of food and cake! Phew! Who knew so much good news could make you so full! 

So before we move on and get back to our normal routine, I just want to say again how much I love you all -- my adorable husband AND my wonderful parents! And there is no one else in the world I'd rather get fat for than you guys!
xoxoxo


The Bride and Groom

It Had To Be You


No comments:

Post a Comment