May 28, 2014

double dates.

This weekend I had the pleasure of going on TWO dates!

The first date was with Anderson. For mother's day he made me a coupon booklet, and one of the coupons was to take me out to lunch. He talked about this lunch date non-stop, thirty times a day, for two weeks straight. He was so excited! I felt bad because Rowan felt left out, but it was so nice to spend time with just Anderson. It was a rare treat to get to give him my undivided attention. Here's a picture of my handsome little gentleman (before his shirt was covered in chocolate chip pancakes):

The next night we got a babysitter and Tom and I went out for drinks on the water and then tapas. How lucky am I?!?! Here's a picture of another handsome man in my life:





The sunset was amazing that night:

 Seriously, I could get used to this kind of treatment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment