March 7, 2012

39 weeks, i think?

I have no idea how far along I am at this point or when I can expect the baby to arrive. At first the doctors said they wouldn't let me go past a few days before the due date (which they told us was the 13th). So in my estimation, based on where they had me schedule the c-section date with Rowan (the 6th was the last day they possibly would have allowed me to go, and my due date was the 9th), I figured the last possible day I could be pregnant would be March 9th or maybe the 10th if c-sections can be pre-scheduled for a weekend.

But now, the doctors have said that no c-section need be scheduled. Which is great, don't get me wrong! It just leaves things much more up in the air. Combined with the fact that the last two times I've gone to the doctor they've told me my due date is the 14th and not the 13th (not quite sure how that changed this late in the game), I really have no idea how far along i am, or how long I possibly have to go. Have I mentioned that I am really really bad at waiting? I am. I'm anxious, bored, nervous, tired, uncomfortable and just really ready to meet this new person that is going to be joining our family!

Next appointment is tomorrow. . . we'll see what they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment