March 5, 2012

another one.

You may remember the quilt that I made for baby that I mentioned a while ago. I finished it back in January, and really didn't think about it again. . .
front
back
with brothers on top
. . . that was, until last week.  See, last week I had a really hard time sleeping and would find myself obsessing about things in the middle of the night to the point that I would end up in a sweaty panic. You know the kind  -- where your heart pounds irrationally and you can't even talk yourself into recognizing how not a big deal it really is.  Things like, what on earth are we going to name the baby if it's a boy?; and, how the heck am I going to get to the hospital if Tom is at work when I go into labor?; and also, is that quilt I made really soft enough for the baby to sleep under? As you can see, the level of severity really runs the gamut, but they all had me freaking out equally at one point or another.

So, we finally have a name (thank goodness!).  I still have no plan for getting to the hospital other than praying that I go into labor either before Tom leaves in the morning or after he gets home from work. And, I made a new quilt.

front
back
with brother on top
So I guess two out of three isn't too bad, because I've been sleeping much sounder this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment