May 17, 2011

time to freshen up the wardrobe

Ever since the baby was born, I have basically worn the same black shirt and jeans every day. I have multiples of both the shirt and the jeans, which is necessary, since I get puked on multiple times a day, as well as touched with boogers, peanut butter, oatmeal, formula, and other disgusting things that smell really badly. I guess that's how I ended up in this rut in the first place. The black shirt hides a lot, it's easy to wash, and it cost me next to nothing in the first place. At the same time, I think it's time to do something about my uniform when I have been in recent conversations with Andy such as, "Mommy, where you black tirt?" (on a day that I wasn't wearing the black shirt), and today's, which was even better: "Mommy, what you wearing? You wearing a black tirt? You Loooooove black tirt!"

Note the lint and snot already adorning today's version

When are we going shopping?

Love,
me
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment