May 10, 2011

the weekend.

This weekend Tom drove me to Fort Greene, Brooklyn, to visit the Brooklyn Flea. I totally forgot to take pictures, but we did manage to have our first lobster roll of the season! If we ever have time, I'd love to go back with you - it was so much fun! Tons of vintage clothes, furniture and artwork.  And the neighborhood around the Flea is really fun, too. I just have to make sure we have a chauffeur, because I am way too afraid to drive there myself!!!

For Mother's Day, the boys pampered me with presents and we went out to dinner with Mom & Dad to a restaurant here in town. It was a beautiful day! Hope your day was beautiful, too! I can't wait to hear all about it! Talk to you soon!

Love,
me
xoxo


Andy with his favorite, chocolate cake





No comments:

Post a Comment