February 21, 2013

what I'm making.

Tom's been working hard, traveling a lot. So I've been using the time that he's been away to be productive. I've been making lots of fun things, including a quilt for Rowan's bed that I've had in my mind for quite some time. Here's a peek. . .

Sewing at night is always most productive with a glass of wine.
The best part is that Rowan is super-excited about it. Every time he sees me cutting and sewing he wants to know if I'm working on "his quilt" and asks me to lay all of the blocks out on the living room floor so that he can check my progress!

Another bonus, the project has been approved by Abe Lincoln!

I'll keep you posted when I have the whole top assembled. My goal is to have the entire quilt finished and on his bed by the end of March. . . fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment