May 17, 2013

friday. phew. (itching for adventure edition)

Call it spring fever. Call it restless mind. Call it whatever you want, but I need to get out of here! If I clean one more crumb, wash one more floor, or move one more plant for no good reason, I'm going to freak! So I need to see something, taste something or hear something new this weekend to calm the itch. Any suggestions? I'm pretty sure a weekend jaunt to Morocco is out of the question. But I'm game for anything that basically doesn't require the five of us hopping on a plane!

Back in the day, we could take adventures to foreign lands. . . and look young and cute doing it.


That was before one, two, three came along!
Cramping my style! And making me old!

Good thing I love 'em so much and they're so darn cute!!!


 As you try to think of things for us to do this weekend, here are some fun, random links to check out:


  • This made me laugh. 

  • Have you heard of the recapturist? I think his project is amazing! Wait a few seconds for all of the images on the website to load -- there was a delay, but it's worth it!





And a story for you--

Last night Rowan grabbed one of the child-safety bumpers from the edge of the fireplace and ran with it into the bathroom. He dunked it in the bathtub (which was filling for their baths), dunked it in the toilet (as andy was about to go) and then stuck the wet end in his mouth. Like a nacho.

What am I supposed to do with that??!?














No comments:

Post a Comment