March 26, 2013

feverish.

Feverish is a good word for this place right about now. Last night Andy's temperature skyrocketed to 105 degrees, almost out of nowhere. He had been sitting watching tv, and all of a sudden when he came into the dining room to eat dinner, he told me he needed to go to bed. I knew immediately I was going to get a thermometer reading of 105 or 106 when he said it. I brought him upstairs, gave him tylenol and within seconds he was sleeping. We've been able to manage his temps with motrin and tylenol ever since, so that is a good thing. And when it all happened, it was just one more thing to add to the list of things going on right now. I would list them for you, but I don't have the time!

I'm going to take a break from this space for the rest of the week so that we can focus on getting better, trying to spend some time thinking about Holy Week and what it means, and getting this house in order for our deadline. I will see you back here on Monday with pictures of our colored eggs and visit from the Easter bunny! Have a beautiful Easter and we will see each other again soon! xoxo


Just an update: Andy's fever was 104 when he woke up this morning (weds). So the doctor wanted to see him again to re-test for flu (it was negative on Sunday). This time, it came back positive within three minutes.
So, there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment