March 8, 2013

friday. phew.

Hellow, snow. We meet again.


It's Friday. Time to make some progress on de-cluttering this joint. Andy has a birthday party tonight -- "from 5 to 8 pm" -- as he tells everyone. He is most excited to stay up past his bedtime. I'm sure he doesn't very much care about the party itself. Every morning for the past two weeks, the very first thing he has told me each day is how many days are left 'til the party. And now that it is finally here, I'm curious to see what his new "thing" will be to talk about in the mornings.

Okay, here's wishing you (and me) a very productive weekend and fingers crossed, let's see this snow melt for good! Come on Spring!!!

Not too many inspired links to share this week, but here's what I've got!



  • Have you ever seen the Northern Lights? I never have, but would really love to some day. These Norwegian Lights photos are spectacular (thanks, Tom, for the tip!).

  • How fun is this idea? The Jealous Curator interviews some of her favorite artists while pretending to have brunch with them? I love it! And I love the mixed media hand-embroidered work of Shaun Kardinal. A double-win!


So there you have it! Have a great weekend, and I'll see you back here on Monday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment